It was during the time of hippies and flower power generation, when a young Tito Henry D'Souza, who had traveled extensively, decided to settle down and open a place where all the expatriates can meet up.
Established in 1971, Tito’s in Goa
is more than just a club. It is one of Goa’s most popular landmark areas with a brand name known for its wide range of nightclubs, resorts, travel and financial services and other businesses. It is the only club in Goa, which has an entire lane (Tito’s Lane) named after it. The property also houses one open-air restaurant – The Courtyard, a concert hall and a few neighboring nightclubs. One can even find the infamous Café Mambo’s here.
Today, the place is run by his two sons - Ricardo and David. It is much more than just a club with an array of business services including cafes, event management, legal services, restaurants, fashion, construction, convenience stores, newspapers and is continuously expanding.
Located right next to the famous Baga Beach, The Courtyard is an open-air restaurant that offers a wide range of multi-cuisine dishes including oriental, continental and authentic Goan food. This newly renovated alfresco restaurant has seating for maximum 120 guests, who can enjoy anything from a relaxed breakfast to a formal dinner. Moreover, The fully stocked bar located here has an array of both Indian and international spirits, along with an extensive collection of vintage wines from all over the world. The transparent glass allows the guests to view the kitchen and wait for their food while choosing from their huge assortment of cocktails and drinks.
Visitors can also enjoy their dinner outside on the deck with cool ocean air and sea breeze. Situated near the most popular tourist attraction in Goa
, guests can either enjoy a nice relaxing dinner before heading towards the many nightclubs located nearby or simply relax with one of their delicious cocktails next to the beach. The Courtyard also houses a number of national and international DJ’s, bands and musicians.
A new addition to Tito’s Courtyard is the Wicked Waffles offering some of the most sumptuous and mouth-watering freshly baked bread along with Belgian waffles and French Crepes dipped in decadent Belgian chocolate and fresh fruits. Another popular restaurant over here is the Sushi Bar. For an authentic taste of Japan, visit this place for some delectable Nigiris, Sashimi’s and Makis; all made according to the Japanese standards.The Nightclubs
Even after all these years, Tito’s is still the king of nightclubs. With popular clubs such as Café Mambo’s, Club Bollywood, Retro Bar, Cocktails and Dreams, Kamaki and Cape Town Café, Tito’s caters to a huge range of local and international tourists visiting Goa. Moreover, many famous celebrities from all fields are also seen partying at Tito’s throughout the year.
The Retro Bar
– True to its name, this club is known for its wide selection of latest classic rock, hip-hop and pop music. Moreover, the large lounge space gives the visitors a chance to unwind and once again experience the retro age. The Retro Bar also has a private top floor, where visitors can enjoy a game of pool or foosball.
– Also known as Tito’s Club, this is one of the most popular clubs in Goa. As the name suggests, Club Bollywood mainly caters to commercial and Bollywood fans, with a big dance floor to accommodate all the guests. Just like the Retro Bar, Club Bollywood also has a private area with tables and a separate bar.
– It is the most popular club in Goa and has remained the number one spot in the tourist itineraries. It caters to a diverse mix of visitors, from Indians to English, Russians, Ukrainians, Germans, Swedish and Danish, all with the aim of partying till the wee hours of morning. Café Mambo also regularly hosts events with many local and international DJ’s. Each night is dedicated to a different genre of music like hip-hop, rock, house etc. Their tagline ‘Where the world comes together’ is completely appropriate as this is the place where a huge mix of locals, weekenders and international tourists come to party together.
Cape Town Café
– Another popular pub in Goa, Cape Town Café is one of the hippest places to hang out in the state. With a high-tech sound system and the perfect blend of international and local music artists, Cape Town Café has given a new shape to clubbing in Goa. Moreover, with huge LCD screens for football games, private areas, an amazing ambience and delicious food; Cape Town Café is a must-visit in Goa.
Cocktails and Dreams
– Located on Tito’s Lane, Cocktails and Dreams is Goa’s only club with an exclusive cocktail bar along with modern sound and lighting system. It is jointly run by Ricardo D’souza, Amar Odedra, Simon Rebello, Vishal Fatnani and Umesh Modhwadia. The friendly and lively atmosphere over here certainly lights up the place, where you can either watch the barmen flare up the drinks or simply relax and enjoy the delicious cocktails.Kamaki
– The most interesting feature about this club is that as soon as you step inside it, you will be entranced by the amazing Greek ambience and loud music. It is one of the clubs in Goa that is open throughout the night; therefore, partying over will definitely be a never-ending experience. From a wide range of both local and international spirits to delicious Indian, Oriental, Continental and Goan cuisine, this club has it all.
Above all, the best part about all these clubs is the level of security that they have. Ricardo and David ensure that each guest has the time of their lives and nothing prevents them from doing so.